Features of Fiberglass Benches
Fiberglass Benches – We love these fiberglass benches because they are made to last. The 20,000 psi fiberglass frames are stronger, lighter and more durable than wood. They resist weathering, will not rust or decay and are corrosion resistant. They are non- conductive and UV protected. They are user friendly and easy to assemble. They are also easy to clean and disinfect, which is central to healthy plants inside your greenhouse. The interlocking tops are also UV protected. They are durable and lightweight with no sagging when properly supported. They can withstand extremely cold and hot temperatures. Legs are 30″ fixed fiberglass legs. Tools required – drill with 1/4″ masonry bit, clamps, screwdriver. Assembly is required. Not crazy about the color? Fiberglass can be easily painted.
Gray Fiberglass Greenhouse Benches
- FREE SHIPPING to Contiguous US
- 30″ fixed legs
- 2′ x 4′ $425.00 Add to Cart
- 3′ x 3′ $420.00 Add to Cart
- 3′ x 6′ $572.00 Add to Cart
- There are many more sizes available. Don’t see the size you need, just ask. Also, we have quantity discounts on orders over 5 benches. Just get in touch with us for more information.