This high tunnel is a great way to overwinter plants or extend a season on a budget. It is NRCS (Natural Resourced Conservation Service – part of the USDA) approved. They may be able to help with technical and financial assistance.
The frame is a gothic arch style with 6′ sidewalls. The roof pitch rises quickly in this structure and you will have 8′ height at 2′ in from the sidewall. The roof peak is 14′. You will have room to mount a ventilation system above the doors if desired.
The 2 oversized doors will allow for passage of equipment such as a small tractor. There is also one walk door included. Full length manual crank side wall curtains are included along both lengths. Bow spacing is 4′.
Please note: this structure, as offered, has no wind or snow load ratings. If you need a structure with a specific snow or wind load please contact us. We are able to meet most needs.
Features of Season Extender
- 30′ x 72′
- Sidewall height 6′
- Bow spacing 4′
- 4 year, 6 mil polyfilm to cover roof and sides
- Base and W wire to install polyfilm
- All required fasteners
- End wall framing not included
- Manual crank operated roll up side curtains 72′ long each side
- 2 – 16′ wide x 8′ tall roll up curtain doors
- 1 – 3’0″ x 6’8″ insulated walk door
- $11,863.00 including shipping to Contiguous US*
*There may be additional shipping charged for remote areas. We do not order a power lift gate with delivery. You are responsible for unloading off the truck. If you would like a quote for a power lift gate, please contact us.